| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cincinnati, Ohio in August is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in August is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish with some rain. Just 84mm (3.3in) of water is discharged during an average of 9 days.
- In August the blue above Cincinnati, Ohio is sunny having on balance a considerable 9:23 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 14:12 long with an average length of 13:39.
- There are approximately 4:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cincinnati, Ohio August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Cincinnati, Ohio, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Cincinnati, Ohio:
- Greenville, Oh, Usa - 103.2 kms (64.1 miles) NNW
- Columbus, Ga, Usa - 119.8 kms (74.5 miles) W
- Cincinnati, Ky, Usa - 17.1 kms (10.6 miles) SW
- Seymour, In, Usa - 129.1 kms (80.2 miles) W
- Columbus, In, Usa - 129.1 kms (80.2 miles) W
- Paoli, In, Usa - 129.1 kms (80.2 miles) W
- Scottsburg, In, Usa - 129.1 kms (80.2 miles) W
- Salem, In, Usa - 129.1 kms (80.2 miles) W
- Madison, In, Usa - 44.9 kms (27.9 miles) WSW
- Vevay, In, Usa - 65.3 kms (40.6 miles) SW