| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cincinnati, Ohio in December is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in December is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry with sleet, snow or rain now and again. Just 71mm (2.8in) of water tumbles across on average 11 days.
- The heavens above Cincinnati, Ohio are a little dull having on average a mere 4:03 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:24 long and the longest day is 9:35 long with an average length of 9:27.
- There are approximately 5:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cincinnati, Ohio December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Cincinnati, Ohio, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Cincinnati, Ohio:
- Greenville, Oh, Usa - 103.2 kms (64.1 miles) NNW
- Columbus, Ga, Usa - 119.8 kms (74.5 miles) W
- Cincinnati, Ky, Usa - 17.1 kms (10.6 miles) SW
- Seymour, In, Usa - 129.1 kms (80.2 miles) W
- Columbus, In, Usa - 129.1 kms (80.2 miles) W
- Paoli, In, Usa - 129.1 kms (80.2 miles) W
- Scottsburg, In, Usa - 129.1 kms (80.2 miles) W
- Salem, In, Usa - 129.1 kms (80.2 miles) W
- Madison, In, Usa - 44.9 kms (27.9 miles) WSW
- Vevay, In, Usa - 65.3 kms (40.6 miles) SW