| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cincinnati, Ohio in February is very cool at 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry with sleet, snow or rain now and again. Just 71mm (2.8in) of H2O falls during an average of 11 days.
- The blue above Cincinnati, Ohio is a little dull having an average of a mere 4:09 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:09 long and the longest day is 11:11 long with an average length of 10:39.
- There are approximately 6:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cincinnati, Ohio February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Cincinnati, Ohio, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Cincinnati, Ohio:
- Greenville, Oh, Usa - 103.2 kms (64.1 miles) NNW
- Columbus, Ga, Usa - 119.8 kms (74.5 miles) W
- Cincinnati, Ky, Usa - 17.1 kms (10.6 miles) SW
- Seymour, In, Usa - 129.1 kms (80.2 miles) W
- Columbus, In, Usa - 129.1 kms (80.2 miles) W
- Paoli, In, Usa - 129.1 kms (80.2 miles) W
- Scottsburg, In, Usa - 129.1 kms (80.2 miles) W
- Salem, In, Usa - 129.1 kms (80.2 miles) W
- Madison, In, Usa - 44.9 kms (27.9 miles) WSW
- Vevay, In, Usa - 65.3 kms (40.6 miles) SW